How Do You Really Use Emails?
You probably heard about email hosting if you are doing an online business. For many users, paid email hosting is entirely unnecessary. What about if you have essential documents like invoices, bills, client contacts, or any other sensitive information stored on your email account? Can you afford to lose your subscribers, customers, etc., by having an unprofessional or clumsy generic email rather than your own domain?
If you want to make the right impression with potential customers, then keep reading. In this post, we will explore this subject in detail and answer the most basic question – what is email hosting?
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Email Hosting?
- 2 Free vs Paid Email Hosting Service
- 3 Paid Email Hosting
- 4 How a Professional Email Address Looks Like
- 5 Importance of Premium Email Hosting
- 6 AEserver Email Services
- 7 G Suite
- 8 The Bottom line
What Is Email Hosting?
Email hosting is a service that allows users to send, receive and store associated files on a server. When you receive an email to your domain address, the email is routed across the internet and stored on the recipient server. At this point, the administrator will determine which action to take (i.e. reply or ignore), keeping in mind any spam filters, re-routing requests and if the sender is on any blacklists.
The email hosting server can be the same as your web hosting server, a different server managed by another host, or two different servers managed by the same hosting company. Some Email hosting service providers specialize in offering only email services, but it’s more typical for companies to offer a complete solution of emails and web hosting packages these days.
Make Money With AEserver Affiliate Partner Program
Free vs Paid Email Hosting Service
There are different types of email services that a hosting company offers. The value of each service depends on your needs. Taking the time to determine your email needs and how they impact your business growth will set you up for the future. Let’s take a look at the available options.
Free Email Hosting
Email services allow you to send and receive mail and manage email accounts via webmail (POP) and email clients (IMAP). There are plentiful free email hosting options that you are probably already familiar with: Google’s Gmail, Microsoft’s Hotmail, and Yahoo.
- Free with no contract or commitment.
- Free email services include enough file storage to meet the requirements of individuals and small businesses.
- It might have irritating banners or unwanted advertisements.
- Weaker security.
- Redundant customer support options.
- Visitors doubt your authenticity.
- Less storage space.
- No personalized domain name (unbranded email addresses)
Paid Email Hosting
It is always advised to use paid email hosting if your business depends on email as a revenue driver. Free email hosting doesn’t always deliver the quality that professional users need. Paid hosting services are most likely to fit the needs of a business.
- A personalized domain name.
- More storage space.
- Robust antivirus and spam filters
- Security measures are powerful enough. Email is secured in the host’s data centre. Emails hosts keep up to date with the latest security threats. Therefore, their disaster recovery solutions are optimal.
- Collaboration tools. Collab tools are specialized systems created to deliver projects by exchanging project forms. They include features like folders, task lists, shared calendars, address books, etc., that can be viewed, shared and edited among a group of people, which can be helpful for organizations and businesses to collaborate online.
- Email Synchronization Across Multiple Devices
- Email Authentication Schemes — Re-routing, Filtering, and Replication
- No Advertisements
- Folder and Contacts Management
- Large Attachments
- Mail Rules
- Mailing, White and Blacklists
- Use of Aliases, Forwarders, and Autoresponders
- IMAP/POP3 services
Note: There are no Cons to paid hosting, except you have to pay some extra bucks. 🙂
How a Professional Email Address Looks Like
There are two parts to a professional email address.
- A local part, you can also call it username. This comes before @ symbol, which can be your name or department in your business. For example, you can opt for “support”, “sales”, any individual name, or even job titles.
The next part is the domain that comes after @ symbol. That can be your website/business domain name.
- You are free to choose the local part of your email address, where you can decide on a username that reflects how you want customers to see your business. At last, It’s all about making the best impression.
Importance of Premium Email Hosting
Your customers will be able to contact you through email. If you don’t provide this option, you will lose your business to competitors who do. But the benefits of email hosting go beyond just staying in touch. For instance: when it comes to marketing, emails are far more effective than using social media to attract people and nurture customers.
How To Choose Domain & Hosting Combos For Business
A paid email hosting plan allows you to create a branded email address based on your business domain name. This way, Your email address will look like “firstname.lastname@example.org”
With email hosting, you can meet short and long-term requirements, including customer support, increased storage capacity or add more addresses to your domain.
If you want your business to expand in the future, an email hosting service is the best option. Not only are the plans scalable, but they provide high-performance and additional security.
How Does SSH Work: Everything You Need to Know
As we have mentioned above, an email host can provide additional security. With data breaches increasing in recent years, this is a top priority for many.
Encryption is a crucial security feature that prevents any third party from intercepting your emails.
You will also get malware and spam filters that can protect you and provide peace of mind that your messages are safe to open.
You are likely to have guaranteed uptime. That can be a crucial difference between paid email hosting and a standard free email client.
A successful business grows on reliability, which means being available when your customers and employees need you the most. A quality email host guarantees you won’t be let down or find yourself in a pinch.
Email hosting comes with plenty of options that can enhance your workflow. For example, phpList is a newsletter solution that can support marketing campaigns. It is, therefore, wise to consider an email host that provides integration with additional tools to round out your arsenal.
AEserver Email Services
AEserver offers free email hosting with our Linux hosting and Windows hosting packages. However, this free service doesn’t offer the same features as our premium email service. With premium plans, you get dedicated custom email platforms where your email host can manage an email linked to a domain name and implement any email authentication scheme you want.
Premium email hosting is free of ads and includes advanced email management solutions and creation features. Email hosting can revolutionize a business by offering a system to manage your emails well. With paid plans, you can expect additional tools to target segments of your mailing list and facilitate successful email marketing campaigns, for example.
AEserver has collaborated with the world’s leading email solutions, including Zimbra, Microsoft 365, Icewarp email and G Suite.
How to register Google Workspace in Dubai (Guide)
As we discussed earlier, Gmail addresses don’t look very professional. But what if you rely on Gmail for personal use and like the interface? Then G suite might be the perfect solution to your problem.
AEserver is an authorized partner of google workspace in UAE. We are also one of the most reliable google workspace resellers chosen by millions of businesses, from small companies to the bigger ones. You’ll get all the G Suite tools like Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive, and Google Docs. Plus, you can use a custom email address matching your domain name.
The Bottom line
While many free options are available for creating email accounts, the benefits of using a premium service are extensive. You can scale your plan based on your current needs and enjoy the high performance you expect from a top-tier host.
So, if you’re considering opting for Email hosting, check out the Business Email solution from AEserver. This flexible plan offers excellent storage, branded SSL, spam protection, webmail, customized domain name, mobile sync, autoresponders, 99.9% uptime, and robust customer support available 24×7.